What you can expect from us:
- Equality in access to services regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Professional counseling services provided at no charge.
- Privacy regarding information shared with the Laurel Ridge SBDC: No information provided by you will be used to the commercial or other advantage of any staff member, consultant, or other resource of the Alexandria SBDC or to the advantage of any third party.
- Confidentiality of your client status with Laurel Ridge SBDC: no public use of your name, address or business identity will be made without your express prior approval. (Laurel Ridge SBDC is required to provide limited information with respect to your client status to the U.S. Small Business Administration.)
- No-cost or reasonable fees for training programs, special services, and publications.
What we expect from you:
- Submit a Request for Counseling form prior to your first appointment.
- Prepare for meetings by bringing materials that will assist the counselors in serving your needs and providing requested financial and business data.
- Punctual attendance to all scheduled appointments, or give 24 hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule.
- Complete periodic session evaluations and an annual Economic Impact Survey.
Your acceptance of management and technical assistance from Laurel Ridge SBDC means that you agree to waive all claims against Laurel Ridge SBDC and its staff or any other resources employed by or used in connection with these services. The Laurel Ridge SBDC reserves the right to discontinue providing services to clients who cannot fulfill the expectations outlined above.