- This event has passed.
Future Proofing Your Business: Web 3.0, NFTs, and Blockchain
May 18 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Confused about on blockchain for your business? We’ve got you covered.
We demystify blockchain in this illustrative program that includes a Q&A session to answer your questions.
This session will cover:
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Blockchain vs. Bitcoin – how are they different?
- How Blockchain can be used for small business
- Accepting cryptocurrency as a form of payment
- Use of smart contracts
- Use of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)
- Using blockchain to raise capital
- Looking towards the future of blockchain technologies
- Current rate of blockchain adoption in business
- Moving towards cryptocurrency as national currency
- Industry Applications
- Safety and Privacy Concerns